Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Priorities


glitter-graphics.com

Is it the length of the fight or the significance of the cause that matters most in a battle? Of the war I have unwittingly found myself in, these are but secondary considerations. As far as I'm concerned, it's a lifetime battle, where failure is certainly not an option. The same goes for quitting...which is basically the genius of this unit called family. True, you can shun them, disown them even. But you can't really escape them in their entirety.

And that's why I am here, forging ahead, armed with nothing but love and prayer. Because tired as I am (as I have ever been in my entire life), there's no resigning allowed when it comes to family responsibilities. I'm permitted to cry, to feel tired, to question my lot in this world. And maybe, just maybe, that would give me enough reason not to lose this battle.

1 comment:

يحيى الشلالي said...

Hello
I Yahya of Yemen
Regardless of the subject, because I am not speaking English
Dickey for a beautiful page
May I add to my page?
Receptive thanks
I wish to come to my page
http://www.aldaam.blogspot.com/