Tuesday, April 22, 2008

20/20 Vision


glitter-graphics.com

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses," so said Dorothy Parker because...

well, frankly I have no freaking clue. Maybe she got so traumatized by an encounter with a meganekko. Who the hell knows? Still, if her wikistub is to be believed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Parker), and that really is her with the ridiculously ginormous hat, then I would have to assume that a) the stupid thing is impairing her sense of humor or b) her sense of humor is fully intact and the statement above was uttered satirically. In which case, I would seriously urge all the girls who wear glasses to march or simply burn said glasses. Of course, that wouldn't help our case at all, but the point is...

long lost, which can be said for all my random randomosities and inane musings. I don't really care, after all Holden (Caulfield) "prefers digression."

No comments: