Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stream of Consciousness V.2

because my Yahoo 360 blog is dead...


Thursday October 12, 2006 - 09:51pm

It's never gonna happen for us. For some reason, we totally missed the window of opportunity there. The timing's never right, or maybe I'm never ever right. Either way, I need something more to hold onto, and you need something, something that's not me. I'm hardly ever self-sacrificing, but we've been at it for years. We hint at possibilities and we toy at the idea of the idea of a relationship, but somehow I doubt if I'm ever gonna be on the same page as you are. I'm essentially damaged, tragically flawed. And you tell me you wanna take that on, but how can I in good conscience, let you. It's just never gonna happen for us and I'm really, really sorry.

Saturday October 28, 2006 - 12:38pm

This is the guy I wanna marry:
He's lazy, he's a brilliant tactician and I never thought I'll use those words in the same sentence. Nara shikamaru is 60 points more brilliant than me and the only way I can get him interested in me is if I reincarnate as a logic problem. He's not motivated at all to do anything. I'd be content just to watch the clouds roll by with him. I heart Shikamaru.

Wednesday December 20, 2006 - 02:53pm

I realize that gratitude is a process, not complicated, sure, but it can never be formulaic--doing so will only negate its significance. These days, I'm learning that being thankful requires effort, patience and grace--three things that can only be sourced from above. One thing I know today is that acceptance is more than the end stage in the grieving process, it is actually a subset of gratefulness...

*toying with the idea of resurrecting the dead*

No comments: