Monday, June 2, 2008

Quoterized


glitter-graphics.com

quote. –verb (used with object)
to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc. (quote. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/quote (accessed: June 01, 2008).)

cauterize. –verb (used with object), -ized, -iz·ing.
to burn with a hot iron, electric current, fire, or a caustic, esp. for curative purposes; treat with a cautery. (cauterize. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cauterize (accessed: June 01, 2008).)

1. There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman."--Zoolander

2. I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup. I love maple syrup! I love maple syrup on pancakes, I love it on pizza! I love to take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up slick?--Wedding Crashers

3. Dude, I service society by rocking. I’m out there on the front lines liberating people with my music. Rocking ain’t no walk in the park, lady.--School of Rock

4. "Heart... miles and miles of heart."--The Replacements

5. Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.--Princess Bride

(quoterized v.2. to follow)

AN: Pix totally unrelated to the post...

No comments: