Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Wall Ain't Breaking


glitter-graphics.com

I don't understand why quitting is such a huge deal for some people. I think it's perfectly acceptable to give up, to let go, to just say "Screw it!" and storm the hell off. I do believe that even with a faith that can move mountains, there are just some things impervious to change.

A very good friend often tells me that love exists to be conquered. I don't know if it's just apathy or maybe it's the constant state of dejection that afflicts me. But I just have to disagree. I feel that on the whole, that setup is fundamentally unfair. True, there are things we need to work hard for so we'd appreciate them more. But for someone like me, plate full and all, I just don't have the strength nor the time to be dealing with all that sh*t. Am I the only one who feels like this? Maybe not, maybe so...

No comments: