Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let Me Count The Ways


Lately, I have been doing a lot of photoessays. Well, nobody in his/her right mind would consider the previous posts as photoessays but what the heck. Anywho, it would be an extreme oversight on my part if I fail to blog about one of the best, cutest, again cutest actresses in Asia--Charlene-my twin-Choi. God bless her, she just makes me damn happy. The right thing to do would be to bottle her essence and sell it to us, diehard fans.

I wonder how she stays so thin? I heard she doesn't eat meat. Of course, I can't do that. I'd certainly die without chicken. But I really, really, really wish I could be as thin as Charlene before my birthday. I don't think that's asking a lot? Do you? Do you? Answer me!!!

Photo credit: http://hk.geocities.com/believe_in_hot/msnbg/charlene_choi2.jpg

No comments: