Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tattered Jeans


Call me obsessed, but there's not a lot of time before August 25. The goal of course, is to be able to fit in my size 25 tattered jeans before d-day. I just don't exactly know if that's possible, given the way I eat and exercise. Needless to say, I have to write about it here, because for some reason I cannot seem to budge the extra inches off my waist and thighs.
I guess, one of the nastiest habits I should get rid of is eating like a pig on weekends. Really, there's no describing it. It's bound to scare the most compulsive eater in the history of mankind. This week, I feel is better, because (1) I'm not really starving myself, and (2) I put in my minutes of working out. Although, I could probably take it up a notch by (1) doing more cardio, and (2) foregoing the sweets and nibbles especially at night.
As a final note, I really love LiLo's jeans. Niiicccee!

No comments: