Thursday, September 13, 2007
Okay, I don't know what the hell the last image is supposed to be, but what the heck it's cute and it's fluffy. In short, it gets to stay! Only 3 more days before the big day and I'm still feeling a little peaked. I do reckon, the virus or whatever it is will be dead by tomorrow. There's just no way I'm going to let a lil sickness get in the way of my celebration. Of course, the best part of birthdays (even though my youth is officially over)--> gifts. So for those who are wondering what the hell they can give me, here's the official list of "acceptable" presents. Please know that if your gifts suck, I can and I will exchange them for something better. Nothing personal, it's just the way I am.
1. Any book by David Sedaris. Although Me Talk Pretty One Day is the top choice.
2. Any cutesy, anime-related stuff. Hint: Kakashi or Shikamaru chibi items
3. Baby tee with cute print. Funky and badass prints are most welcome.
4. Trip to Thailand. Hehehehe...really, really miss Badzie.
5. A rockin' guitar. Anyone from Cebu care to send me one?
That's it for now. The list is actually pointless for only the Jee-Man knows what I really, really want for my birthday. Honestly, if you greet me on my birthday and send some positive vibes my way, that's good enough for me. Don't believe my "spoiled brat" spiel just now. You know, I'm just messing with your head.
Happy Birthday everyone! Well, actually just me. Still, I can't see anything wrong with it.