Monday, October 1, 2007

Yo-yo Mel



The world may adore Brangelina, but in my heart, Jennifer Aniston will always be the better woman. And in my honest opinion, losing Brad Pitt is probably the best thing that ever happened to her. She's amazing and I love her. And yes, that creeps me out too, a little bit. But I don't give a flying eff. I think she's exactly the type of person I want to be--strong, independent, laid-back, with a great sense of style, and most importantly, thin. I just love her gams. If you see my thunder thighs, you'll understand my obsession with her legs. And yes, her tanned and toned body is just to-die-for. Now, I don't know how desirable she is, if I was a guy. But, I do know that as a girl, I'd kill to have a body like hers. Oh my God, grant me a body like Jen Aniston. Puhleeze. Pretty Please!

No comments: